You Asked for It!
Click Here for Registry Info

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fetal Thought Monitor - #3

Hey, Klutz? Thanks for last night - SUCH a great time. I really enjoyed falling halfway down the stairs. Couldn't you just feel my excitement? I think I'm gonna grow up to be a thrill seeker of some sort: roller coasters, Bungee jumping, starring in the 2030 revival of "Jackass?" Bring it ON!!!

What I DIDN'T much care for was the three-plus hours we spent in the hospital last night, so you could get your, how do you say, "broken wrist" tended to. You see, I've been in here a reeeeeally long time, and I've just about had it. While it's still quite dark in here, I was able to sense...freedom last night. I could just about taste it, I wanted it so bad. Still, I stayed put, realizing that I'm perhaps not quite as ready as I should be. Also, I couldn't help but overhear that we walked by some place called "Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit," on our way to make sure I was OK. I don't know exactly what that means, but I sensed that I probably would not like it there. Neither would you or the old man, I figured, so I decided to stay put. So yeah, you got a free pass from me last night. Enjoy it; it's probably your last one.

Long story short: Next time you take me to the hospital, I'm coming out. Whether you want me to, or not. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment